Secured a Job!!!

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah, that give me Rezeki. Alhamdullilah I finally got hired! Satu azam untuk tahun 2019 dah terlaksana. Didn't expect it was this fast. Thank you Allah. I will be report my duty on 11th February. It is three weeks from now! I am so excited and nervous at the same time since this my very first permanent job!

I will be under training for about two weeks. And then probation for 6 months. And after that only I will get absorbed to the company (if my performance going well). InshaAllah. 

I will try my best in doing the job. Im not gonna miss the opportunity given. Please pray for me! May Allah ease everything for me. May I have a good and understanding bosses, may I have the supportive, kind and helpful colleague,  may I have the best working environment, may the company I will work later on gives me the best experience I will ever had. May this company is the best for me. 

It's okay to have lots of works/tasks to do, but I hope and I pray to Allah that the stress is very controllable. InshaAllah.

So this is basically the sequence of my application until how I get hired.

  • 5th January 2019 (Saturday): Sent the job application to HR.
  • 8th January 2019 (Tuesday): Got a call from HR to set an interview session
  • 15th January 2019 (Tuesday): Attended the interview session. The interviewer said the result will come out in three (3) working days. If I have been selected, they will call me. 
  • 16th January 2019 (Wednesday): They called me to say I have been selected for the applied position. Alhamdulillah! Im shocked as the result came out just one day after. So fast and efficient.
  • 17th January 2019 (Thursday): I have been asked to collect the offer letter at their office. I signed the offer letter and agreed with the contracts, rules and everything related to the company.
  • 11th February 2019 (Monday): It will be my first day of working! Wish me luck guys!

That's pretty much about the chronological (cewah) of my job application. Alhamdulillah. 

So in this entry, I would like to share with you what questions that have been asked to me during the interview session. The session took about 30 minutes long. I just want to write and share it simply here because this kinda be my diary as well. Not necessarily for you guys because you can always google and watch youtube of the top questions asked in interview, right? But this is actually for me, so that one day, I will look back to this post and read and able to remember the questions on my first interview for this year! 

So lets get started...

  1. Tell me about yourself.
  2. Tell me about your family's background.
  3. How do you know about our company?
  4. What do you know about our company?
  5. Why do you want to be a _______? Why _______ out of any other?
  6. Why do you want to work here? Why this company?
  7. Are you willing to relocate?
  8. If let say u get hired, what will u do to ____________ within only 3 months. Is it possible?
  9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  10. What are your roles at the previous company?
  11. Why we should hire you?
  12. Being an MBA student, what lesson you learned the most?
To be honest, all these questions I have already prepared the answer. So Im okay even though Im very nervous that time. But I still satisfied because it turned out better if compared to my first interview last year. 

But for the number 12, Im not prepared at all with this question. However I remembered what my lectures told me about how MBA graduates should always do. So I just hentam tunggang langgang je jawab. Lebih kurang macam ni lah.

"Being an MBA student has taught me to give something back to the organization. Instead of just receive an order to do this and that, we should identify what is wrong, what is need to be changed or improved, in order to help the organization grow. Receiving an order is what undergraduate students did. That's what my lecturer told me. In every subjects, we learned on how to make the organization to always be in a competitive advantage and be as efficient as possible in the industry"

Phew nasib I ingat sikit sikit. Tah apa apa la I jawab, asalkan jawab kan. Jangan diam and aaa aaa aaa je. Tunjuk sikit confident tu. Broken english pun lantakkan as long as you have tried your best!

Ok lah that's all for now. Till next entry. Assalamualaikum.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Back
to top